Are you a morning person?
Are you a morning person, a night person, or somewhere in between?
What time would you get up if you are free to plan your own day? Some will say 5
to 6:30 a.m., and others will say 11 a.m. to noon.
How dependent are you on being woken up by an alarm clock? Some will say they are
very dependent and others will say not at all.
Ever wonder why you’re able to stay up until 2 am, while your best friend can's
make it until 10 pm? It has everything to do with your internal clock.
There are few tips to make your day a better day rather you are an Early Bird or a
- Eat the Same Breakfast Every Day
- Turn Off Your Mind for a Few Minutes
- Really Listen to the Answer When You Ask, “How Are You?”
- Enjoy Your Coffee- Focus on the drink in front of you. Notice the smell, and
relish the flavor. You’ll find it’s a wonderful day start!
Coffee is loaded with antioxidants and beneficial nutrients that can improve your
Here are some benefits of coffee-
- Just smelling coffee could make you less stressed.
- Coffee is great for your liver
- Coffee can make you feel happier.
- Coffee consumption has been linked to lower levels of suicide.
- Coffee can make you a better athlete, The Caffeine Can Drastically Improve
- Drinking coffee could help keep your brain healthier for longer.
For all of the coffee lovers there is a way you can make your morning even better
with all of our coffee mugs. All you need to do is to choose your daily mood-
Most of the people you know cannot think of a morning without their
Coffee, there is a way to make their day better too!
Start your day with a smile!
Have a great day!